Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Team In Cariloha

My employees at Cariloha Cozumel

Last Friday our Cozumel team broke an all time record for Cariloha. I had to send a email letting corporate know how great we did. As an result they asked us to send a picture of ourselves together so they could feature Cariloha Cozumel in an company news letter. I really have a great team who works hard and has lots of energy. Thanks everyone for your all our hard work.
Left to right: (Veronica, Yenni, Inair, me, Jesa, Lilia and the boys are Alexi and Sheldon.)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's awesome! I don't know how you guys keep breaking records, eventually you would just reach the top right? I love my shirt you know.

Heidi said...

PS. You look beautiful as ever and it cracks me up how you are always the tall one in the pictures.

Cory and Melissa said...

I agree with Heidi. You look great and tall. You are wonderful and remember how I get to see you really soon. Love you!