First ones I knew
1. Strawberries
2. Wheat
Second ones I had no clue
1. Milk
2. Egg Whites
5. Weeds
6. Peanuts
Third one I refuse to give up enitirely.
1. CHOCOLATE
That means I will never be able to eat this

Or this

Or even this
But I am the most sad because I will never get to have one of these!

Or have a professional picture of me like this.

And for sure I will never get to have my hair done like this

Or do this on my down time.

Like I told Daniel I can't go cold turkey on CHOCOLATE maybe instead of eating a brownie I will just eat a cookie that has chocolate chips in it.
3. Dust Mites
4. Grass5. Weeds
6. Peanuts
Third one I refuse to give up enitirely.
1. CHOCOLATE
That means I will never be able to eat this

Or this

Or even this
But I am the most sad because I will never get to have one of these!

Or have a professional picture of me like this.

And for sure I will never get to have my hair done like this

Or do this on my down time.

Like I told Daniel I can't go cold turkey on CHOCOLATE maybe instead of eating a brownie I will just eat a cookie that has chocolate chips in it.
9 comments:
I'm with you, the chocolate thing is not going to happen!
Have you ever noticed anything happening when you ate chocolate before? I don't know about you but the hardest thing for me would be giving up splashing around in the pool of chocolate. I just love coming home from a hard days work and jumping in the choco-pool.
ha ha...these pictures are so funny! What happens if you eat chocolate?
I'm sorry you have all of that I don't think I'll ever go see if I'm allergic to anything because then they may tell me something I don't want to hear.
I went to the doctor because I have been having a lot of stomic problems plus I started deleveloping a rash on my neck, upper back and face. However taking out all these items from my diet I feel much better and my skin is starting to not be so bad. But it is hard to think of thing to eat.
I'm sorry about your allergies--no fun! Although I did enjoy your list of things you wouldn't be doing. :)
You make me laugh girl. Sorry about the chocolate thing though. I'm glad you're feeling better.
So my littlest one is also allergic to wheat, eggs, milk and peanuts. It is hard thinking of things to eat! Good luck with it all. I have a few recipes that our whole family likes that are allergy free, if you're interested. It will get easier.
Hey what about dark chocolate? For a while Parker was allergic to milk chocolate but could have dark chocolate. Maybe it's the same with you?
Post a Comment