Friday, February 11, 2011

Just Life


I just was going through some of my old pictures the other day and saw that I never posted about the wonderful flowers that Daniel gave me for my Wedding Anniversary and my Birthday. So the first picture is for my Birthday and the one below was for our anniversary 3 years the time has gone by fast and this July it will be 4. Crazy how time flies.
He is a sweetheart who always brings home flowers for Special days. I am grateful that his mama taught him to be a little romantic.
Every night we walk home we get to look at a wonderful scene. When life seems hard or if I am overwhelmed. It is always wonderful to go and watch the ocean preform its dance. Nature is so calming and peaceful a gift from God. This is just a shot of one of those nights. Enjoy. Hope all is well.

2 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

That is beautiful!

Heidi said...

I love flowers. They just make me happy. I know people who say they don't want flowers because they just die. Okay yah, but for two weeks they sit on my counter and remind me that someone loves me and brought home something in the hopes that it would make me happy.