We got ready and headed off to Cancun for the day. Daniel took me to my favorite Mall in Cancun; La Isla. Where we used to work after we first got married.
We ate at
a major treat for me because it reminds me of home "America."Then Daniel said as part of your birthday gift you can go shopping and get what ever you want. Only those who have been to Cozumel know of its beauty yet lack of places to by good clothes. Therefore I seized the opportunity and went to my favorite stores and had a great time getting new clothes. My favorite thing to do.
After shopping' Daniel had a surprise for me. He new
Cold Stone opened in Cancun so as my surprise he took me to get my favorite mix. It was just as great as I remember Cold Stone to be. A little piece of Heaven. Just blogging about it is tempting my taste buds.After a great day in Cancun we headed back to Cozumel. It truly was a wonderful day. I am grateful for an amazing husband who goes out of his way to make me fill special. Also thank you to all the many friends who wished me a Happy Birthday. I am grateful for you love.
4 comments:
I'm happy you had a great day! Love you! See you really soon!
It sounds like you had a great day. Hope you have many more great days. love mom
Sounds wonderful!! Happy birthday late!!
Hey that sounds so great...I want your birthday. My birthday is in January. I'm always on a diet. Boo hoo.
Post a Comment