
This is my sweet little dog. Her name in Tinkerbell or Capanita. She is a cute little dog that brings a smile to your face very time you see her. She is a poodle but Daniel and I don't like the traditional crazy looking poodle wardrobe for her because she is so little.
She is 7 inches tall from her paws to the tippy-top of there hair on her head. I don't have an great weight but she weighs 2 pounds on my bathroom scale. Next time she goes to the vet for her shoots I will have him weigh her. But the truth is I love that cute little dog. She is always waiting by the door when I walk in. She dances and does the cutest little circles when she know we are going out for a walk.
I used to think people were a little to in love with their dogs but until you have one. I guess you will never now. So call me crazy I'm cool with it. Because when it comes down to it Daniel and I are crazy for our sweet little dog Tinkerbell but mostly Capanita.
4 comments:
Ohhh my gosh I can see why you love her, she is adorable!!!
Yeah you are crazy but I still love you so that's all that matters. But she is pretty cute!
She is adorable. I'm glad you finally blogged about her! :)
My kids would eat her up! Not literally. They want a dog so bad. She's cute.
Post a Comment