During the end of April I was in the US visiting family. I was able to visit Heidi and her family or 4 days. Here are some pictures of us.
Lexi and Parker all ready for school.
Lexi playing the piano for me. She is getting so good.
Keep it up you never know when you will have to use. :)
Elijah and I were making funny faces. This was his best one. He is so sweet. Asking me to tickle him and play games with him all the time. I had a great time.The PJ's say it all. A cute chuncky-monkey. Look at those eyes.
I know Parks is a not ahippie or a gangster but he loves this peace signs.
Bloopers!!!
Guys I want to take a picture.
EVERYONE hold still
Guys I want to take a picture.
EVERYONE hold still
Hey lose the peace sign. ;)

2 comments:
So so cute! I'm excited to go visit them. Looks like you had fun. I'm happy that I was able to see your face too! Love you!
Yay for new posts from you Becca! We should have put you in the pictures with the kids. Trying to get them all to hold still is crazy! We loved having you here and I can't wait to come down there in October! Darren's soooo jealous.
Post a Comment