Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ale's Baby Shower

Ale a friend form work is having her first baby this summer. She is do on July 24. So the girls from work gave her a baby shower. She is expecting a boy and will call him Emiliano.
The girls from Del Sol and Cariloha. Back Row Left-Right: (Jenni, Rebecca, Claudia, Josefina, Mary, Selene, Jesa, Jusi.) Front Row Left-Right: (Geysi, Fatima, Inair, Veronica holding son)
Dishing up our plates. Do you like those flowers? I made them.
What did we have to eat?
Well delicious and adorable watermelon. I have never experimented like this before. However it turned out so cute. I just copied a picture. I have to admit good job me.
I wish I could say I made these fabulous favors but I didn't. I found a picture online and had Jusi make them. She did a wonderful job; they turned out so dang cute. If you can't tell very well what your are looking at. They are noks or binkies made from a life-saver, cookie and kind of a Dot. "Mexican version."
Some food made with slices of, Wonder Bread, Mayonnaise, cheese, and chile and sandwich meat. Cute presentation. The word for the day interesting.
The gang again with Ale the MOM.
And at last the cutest decoration ever a diaper cake. Way fun to make.
Congrats Ale on your future little one.

5 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

Wow Becca that watermelon seriously looks great and the diaper cake also adorable! I'm very impressed and happy to call you my sister. Love you!

The Wethington's said...

Great job! I love the watermelon. Now come to New Mexico and show me how to do it! ;)

Heidi said...

Okay so whah! Your pictures won't let me click on them and make them larger. I want to see up close all of them. Everything turned out so cute! I can't see the flowers. How did you make them? Seriously Bec, you outdid yourself on the watermelon! Love ya!

Katie Wells said...

Super cute job on the watermelon! Looks like you did a great job with the entire shower!

Тома said...

Фантастика :)