
Today I finished The Book of Mormon. What a powerful and amazing book. I love the stories in the book and how I can learn from the situations that they face. I am so grateful that the bible is such a great book to learn from as well. I love reading both and feeling the spirit of my Heavenly Father. I know that God lives and that He loves each and everyone of His children. I know that we are to live good and virtues lives so that we will be able to return to live with Him. I invite my friends who read my blog to find out for yourself if The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is real. What do you have to lose. Pray with real intent and ask God. Have true faith that He will answer you and I promise you will get an answer. I am grateful, The Book of Mormon testifies of our Savior Jesus Christ and of His mission here on this earth. I love Him and I strive to follow him. I am grateful to my parents who taught me the gospel and taught me to pray and to listen to the Holy Ghost and to receive revelation for myself. I am grateful I am on this earth at this time. To teach and testify that Jesus is the Christ. I am grateful we have a prophet here on the earth, President Thomas S. Monson. Whom speaks and talks with God today just as prophets of old; Moses, Abraham and Isaiah. I testify as Moroni did in the last chapter, "that He is the same yesterday. today and forever." I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
3 comments:
Becca you are so so awesome! I'm at home right now and we had family home evening and I shared something about testimonies and here you are baring yours to everyone. You are so great and I love you so much! Thanks for sharing!
I loved hearing that Becca. I think as families we need to take the opportunity to bear witness of what we know to be true more often. I try to do it with my kids more so that they will always know that their mother believed. Beautifully written.
Rebecca, a beautiful testimony. Thank you for the compliment. The Bishop challenged all of us to read 4 pages of the Book of Mormon each day and all of the ward could have it read by the end of the year. I have done very well so far. (and of course Dad and I are continuing our reading of it as well.) It has a powerful message in it. Love you and thanks for not being afraid to share with the world. Love Mom
Post a Comment