Sunday, August 22, 2010

Visiting Alena's

After visiting Heidi I headed off to Alena's for a few days. Alena lives in Cliff New Mexico it was really pretty and peaceful there. It reminded me a lot of Kirtland. Kurstyn tough me how to eat rocks. You will have to visit her and ask her all about it. They are pretty good they don't taste like chicken they are much more yummier than that.We went on a crazy climb in the middle of Silver City. We even went SHOPPING, of course. Kurstyn and I played a times of games including the one where Mister Bear had a broken leg just like Kurstyn's dad and grandpa Johnson did. Kurstyn had her first Tea Party with me. We had Oreos, Nerds, and water it was the best. We even got silly enough to put our Nerds in our tea cups. IT was interesting to say the least but Kurstyn thought it was funny. What a sweet heart.


The morning before I left with Alena for Mom and Dad's and then onto Women's Conference. Kurstyn read for school. It was so much fun hanging out at the Johnson's house for a week. We went on walks visited and meet some of Alena's good friends and family, got to watch a little rodeo, helped build a fence, got to go to church institute. And much more. Thanks so much guys. It was way fun. I love you and miss you all. Andrew sorry I did not get to see you to much. Take care of my two fine women and come and see Daniel and I soon.

2 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

Oh man I forgot about the rocks. I didn't get any rocks to eat. Glad you had fun. Can't wait to see you.

Heidi said...

Yay! A new post! How exciting. Great pictures of your time there by the way. Please spend more time on your blog...it makes me miss you less. Love ya!