Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Young Womens Project
This is a picture of the project the young women in our ward did as our mutual last week. We made covers for our Y.W. music. with Pink folders to represent the famine qualities of being women just like the color and reason for our new color of the personal progress books. Then we decorated each one with a flower and button of each value. With Virtue in the middle stressing this is the most important. It turned our cutie then I thought it would be we are going to use this activities to cover one of the projects listed under Good Works #6 as these will belong to the church for the generations to come. Thanks again mom for the flower idea!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very cute. They turned out great. Glad you called and that the idea worked for you. mom
That is so cute! I'm glad it worked out great! Love you!
Becca you are right! They are so cute. What a great idea. I bet the young women love having you as a leader. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment