I love shoes and they love me we are a happy family. These are the shoes I purchased while in the USA. They all came with great prices. It was hard to pick a favorite so I picked them all. I might end up selling the second pair I could sell them for $30. I only paid $4.99; great profit.

5 comments:
Looooove them all! ;)
I do love them all. I've got to stay away from shoe shopping for awhile. Also thanks for the comment about the pictures but I'm not really looking to do photography. I just thought it was so pretty on my walk. But you are welcome to pay me money for one any day. Love you.
Cute shoes!!
Okay I'm not feeling the last ones. Are they flats? If they are wedges then we can be friends again. Love the rest!
Come on...Post something new!
Post a Comment