Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good Bye Shoes

More posts about shoes. The Young Women's in our ward always needs clothes for fund raisers down here and I am usually the first to be asked. It sure is a good way I get rid of a lot of junk. I've had these shoes for about 5 years. they are warn out but could still give someone a few more miles. ;) So they are in the pile to go. However I will miss them. And so that I don't forget them and all they mean to me they are fortunate enough to get their very own post. Goodbye wonderful hills you will be missed.
Oh by the way I do not have pink carpet that is my dogs bed\old towel. Isn't she so cute. Well I mean her neck and button nose isn't her neck and botton nose so cute.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So do they just take the old stuff and have a yard sale or what? Cute shoes...cute doggie!

Katie Wells said...

Cute shoes and puppy!

Cory and Melissa said...

Cute legs!!! Oh and the shoes are cute too. The dog on the other had well she's adorable!