I am back in Mexico. I was in the States for 3 weeks. Visiting my family in Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico. I will be returning in June for the family reunion and to go up to Idaho and see one of my brothers family that I missed while I was there this trip.
Two crazy things I saw walking home today.
First
A family of 4 on a scooter. Mom, dad, 8-9 month old and 4 year old. (Still have not been able to get this in a picture.) Yet today it was even better. Not just the family of 4 but their family pet as well. It was a mutt but the size of a rottweiler. And a bag of fish most-likely freshly caught today.
Second
A man standing outside in his yard in his underware. Shaving in his face. While talking to his neighbor.
Good times. Welcome to Mexico!
2 comments:
This post didn't show up on my reader. But way funny. I love the shaving neighbor. I'm glad you made it back safe. Love you.
Weird neighbors are the best! Remember when mine left a coffin in their front yard for three months? Or when they finally took the purple stuffed snake out of their tree after a year. Please, please, please get a picture of the scooter families. It deserves its own post!
Post a Comment