For Christmas Ale (same friend for work) asked me to make a card for her husband and she wanted to buy it from me. So I did and my first card was bought for $30 pesos. This was the beginning of me selling many cards. This past month I have sold over 6 cards. To be honest it is not like I am making the big bucks but it is something I enjoy and I am able to make a little money.
Most of my cards are made from recycling. For example the card you see right below is made from a piece of cardboard that is found in our Del Sol boxes. It rest on top of the merchandise right below the tape so that when the box is cute opened non of the product inside will be damaged from the blade. The yellow paper that the butterflies are sitting on is a tag left over from a shirt we sell in Cariloha (another store that Daniel manages.) The brown ribbon that runs vertical is the ribbon that ties the tag to the clothes. Every single one of my card have at least one article that is recycled. I am recycling and making money. It's great. Here are just a few of some of the card I have been making lately. Some of these cards are already sold and gone. Enjoy.











6 comments:
Cute cards what a fun way to make some extra money!!!
looks like fun. You have some really cute ideas. I like all the butterflies, perfect for spring.
WOW!!! Becca I'm SO impressed! These are so so so cute! Seriously I wish I had some artistic ability... Love ya!
Hmmm.....I couldn't pick a fave. I tried and tried but I liked them all. You should ask if you could sell them in the stores! And you should open up a little shop on etsy.com I love that site :)
Cute work Rebecca. You got talent!They are all darling. Do they have a message or are they plain? Good job. Love mom
You definitely have a knack for making creative,cute cards! I'm glad you have a hobby that is fun and you enjoy, not to mention gives you some money every now and then ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment