1. At 12 o'clock walk around the block with a piece of luggage. That way you will have many vacations and travel safe during the coming year.
2. Before mid-night open all the windows and doors in your house. As to welcome the new year and get rid of the old.
3. Go to the other side of the island and watch the sun rise on New Year's Day. A way to welcome the new year with hope and peace.
4. smash a glass jar on the ground in front of your house. I can't remember why. Next year
5. Listen to Auld Lang Syne why kissing the one you love. To bring romance.
6. Kiss your spouse right before twelve as the last kiss of 20_ _ . Then kiss after twelve as the first kiss of 20_ _.
7. Make a fake stuffed person. As soon as it is midnight light it on fire. As to burn out the bad of the old year and welcome the new.
I adopted a couple of the traditions because they are great ideas. Others are crazy but hilarious.
As you can see this is our new tradition.
No really these are pictures of different stuffed people I was telling you about. This is a local tradition.
This is my new tradition. I did not go to the other side of the island. But I did watch the sun rise at 6:24 that morning. Bright and earily. I loved it. I did feel peace. Even a closeness to my Father in Heaven. A great way to start out the new year. 
As you can see this is our new tradition.
No really these are pictures of different stuffed people I was telling you about. This is a local tradition.
This is my new tradition. I did not go to the other side of the island. But I did watch the sun rise at 6:24 that morning. Bright and earily. I loved it. I did feel peace. Even a closeness to my Father in Heaven. A great way to start out the new year. 
4 comments:
You are such a spiritual person. Love you. great traditions!
At first I thought to myself...Really Becca wants to set some stuffed person on fire... WEIRD! I'm happy that is not the one you chose. Love you.
The sky is so beautiful in those pictures!!
What a pretty sunrise. How beautiful. I love the idea of watching the sunrise for the new year. I was totally waiting to see the stuff people in flames. Sad you didn't get a picture of that. ;)
Post a Comment