Thursday, January 21, 2010

Milk take Two

Yes that is true Daniel already drank it because when I woke up this morning he was gone and the milk was open and some was missing. I did not tell him last night either because he was working on his orders for the stores past 2 o'clock in the morning so I never saw him to tell him then. One more thing good milk that comes in a Jug and not a nasty box comes to Mexico once a month so my next chance of having wonderful milk will be in 30 day. That is a very long time. But still I agree with Brandy and I am sure Darren would agree as well milk left out has a weirdo taste. Still have not had any yet.

2 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

Funny, I totally thought about Darren with too. There would be no way that he would even question keeping the milk.

Heidi said...

You guys are funny. I didn't even think about Darren but you know, I wouldn't have told him and would have waited to see if he said anything about it. He is so funny about his milk I swear! Did Daniel say anything about it?