
I don't have my camera Daniel has been using it so much for Del Sol so I can't even tell you where it is. Therefore I don't know what is my last picture. So instead I have a question. Is it OK to drink milk that has sat in the back of a car at night, in 72 degree weather for 5 hours? When I remembered I found it not cold any more except on the bottom of the jug. It still had some condensation left on it. So what would do you think? It is OK or should I get rid of it. As of now I put it into my fridge but I need to make a decision so let me know. Drink it or not.
3 comments:
I'm gonna go ahead and say don't drink it. I'll bet even if it's safe, it probably doesn't taste very good. Not fresh anymore or something. :)
Well I've done some research. Some say drink it, it will just sour faster. Then others say that it's not safe. I can't find a good source for these answers so I'm not really sure. I say ask Daniel if he feels sick (since he already drank it) if not then ok. If so then throw it out
Best case - good milk on your cereal, not wasting money, one less trip to the store.
Worst case - diarrea - and don't you get that most days from eating in Mexico anyway? ;)
Go ahead...drink it. I do agree with Missy. Watch to see how much time Daniel spends in the bathroom over the next day.
Post a Comment