Thank you all so much for the happy birthday wishes by phone, email, and texts. It was a great day. Daniel really out did himself this time. We took the day off together. He let me sleep in. Then when I woke up he gave me a present it was two way cute dresses. So I wore one of them. When I woke up we went to a restaurant called Coffiala. There I ordered a apple crape and Daniel ordered a fruit plate then we shared. After our great breakfast. Daniel took me to a spa where we got massages, oh it was so wonderful. After our massage we came home and feel asleep because the massage relaxed us so much. When I woke up Daniel had red roses waiting for me. We then went to a restaurant and had (lunch/dinner) because it was at 4:30. Anyway the food was so delicious. After eating we went for a walk by the beach and watched the sun set. After the Hollywood sunset scene we rented a movie and enjoyed the rest of the night together. It was a great day because I spent it all with Daniel and we had a nice relaxing time.
At the end of the day he asked me if I enjoyed my birthday. I looked at him like he was crazy for having to ask. That's when I quoted the pigeon off of "Bolt" and said in my new york accent. "Are you kidding; this is the best day of my life." We just started laughing. That's when he said, "You see I am learning." I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. KISSES DANNY BOY. LOTS OF KISSES.
3 comments:
Wow that does sound like a really good day. I'm glad it was good. Love you!
I'm so glad you had a great day. I'm not at all jealous of the massage. No, not at all. ;)
Sounds like a great day! You're like me I love my hubby and birthdays! I could go for a massage and a nap right now! (pregnancy'll do that to ya!)
Post a Comment