Daniel and I are trying to buy a house. We spend so much on rent every month. Plus right now with the economy the way it is people are more willing to give you better deals. We have been looking for a while now. But have not found a house which is ready to move in under $200,000 dollars. Apperently the real estate agents down here didn't get the economy memo. Although we have found houses that need work for good prices.
This house is called Casa Rebeca every house down here has a name and irronically this house has mine. Here are some pictures of the inside. Definatly we would have to rip up the tiles. They are a different color and patter in everyone. But the bathrooms are what need the most help. We would have to get new sinks, toliets, and seperate shower spaces and on and so forth. But it has potential. Here are a couple of pictures so you can see. I love the YELLOW everywhere. (NOT) 
4 comments:
Becca how are you doing? How is life in Mexico?
$70K is a good price for something that big there I would think. But you are right...it needs a lot of work. Having a project is a good thing right? ;p
Sounds good to me and that is a pretty nice place, but I don't know anything about this kind of stuff.
70k sounds like a good price to me (although I don't know anything about the market where you live). It does need a lot of work, but you could always ask for the owners to have some of it done or ask for an 'allowance' for repair work. And chances are you would get it for less than the asking price.
Post a Comment