Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visitors

Daniels family came and spent the weekened with us. His mom, his sister Lili, his brother-in-law Zoram and their kids Anel, Helam and Anai. Also his neice Deneisse who is the daughter of his other sister named Consuelo. For those of you who saw my blogs with Monica. Deneisse is her younger sister.

And of course because it is a good price, close, and everyone wants to see it we went to Tulum again. Here are some pictures of the fun we had.

Anel

Anai

Again Anai

Anai with Voladores in the back ground. A traditional dance/thing they do in Veracuz, Mexico.

All the kiddos. Anel, Anai, and Helam. Sorry the picture is not that great.

Zoram, Helam and Daniel. I always realized the Zoram, Helam BofM thing but with Daniel there it is now the Scripture names. Cute!

Lili, Deneisse and Daniel's mom (Hortencia)

Me and Deneisse at the beach in Tulum. It was a great weekend.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you got to have family visit. Having family around makes me happy. Wish there was a way to come see you again soon. I miss you girl. Love you!!