Alena and Andrew's family. Kurstyn is 5 in this picture but is 6 years old as of July. They are living in Cliff, New Mexico. And are loving all the help they are able to give to the small ward and community.
Scott and Lindsay's cute little family. Shelby was about 18 months in this picture. She will be turning two in December. They are living in Vancouver B.C. in Canada. Scott is studying at UBC and they are enjoying the culture diversities.This is Melissa She won a prize for racing her car with the grand kids. She is living in Provo and attending BYU. Sorry this is not a good shot of how cute she is but it definitely shows her personality.
I was unable to get a picture of Randy's and Heidi's family. Hopefully next time. The reunion was great. It was all focused on service, thanks Alena and Andrew. I am excited for Scott and Lindsay's reunion idea for next year; Family History.
I was unable to get a picture of Randy's and Heidi's family. Hopefully next time. The reunion was great. It was all focused on service, thanks Alena and Andrew. I am excited for Scott and Lindsay's reunion idea for next year; Family History. 
2 comments:
Cute pictures by the church. Sorry we missed getting into your camera! :)
I Beacca. please put up a blog soon.It's been to long. Love,Lexi
Post a Comment