Sunday, August 9, 2009

I lied; but not on purpose

To many of you out there I told you that a member from our corporate office came down to our store about 2 month ago. I told you he used my camera and left it in a place where it got stolen. Well when I was cleaning my house during swine flu drama I found my camera in a laundry basket mixed in with the clothes. Concussion I lied but I did not mean to. I do not remember getting the camera back for him. I think it was Daniel but he will not own up to it either. Maybe Aaron (corporate person) come to my house found my laundry basket full of clothes and mixed it in. So I would finally get around to it. This is the only reasonable answer to me.

P.S. Kristen have you checked all your laundry baskets for yours. Maybe it is hiding inside.

4 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

Who would have thought luandry. You're funny.

Greedy Kristian said...

I saw a man with a suit and business jacket lurking around my house a few weeks back. I bet he took it. AARON!

JK. Laundry...I'll check the laundry. Thanks. Glad you found your camera...and didn't die of the swine flu.

Heidi said...

Yeah to not having to replace a digital camera. Boo to not being able to replace a digital camera with a better one! ;)

Rebecca said...

I agree with the BOO. I wanted to get one like yours and Katie's =) Dang, next time.