Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No I have not died

So I have been very busy. I last blogged over a month ago. I have not blogged about my trip, or crazy swine flu my families birthdays Alexia, Katie, Dad and mothers day or my crazy work schedule or my new calling or the trip with weekend. So here I go I am going to start. Wish me luck. I feel like I am going to die know when I look at this list.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so happy to not see the baby face first thing and now I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the rest to come. Hey are you still planning on coming for the reunion? What are the chances? I miss you too.

Cory and Melissa said...

Yeah I can't wait for some new stuff. I want so see some good pictures too!