Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crazy, Funny, Fun

I wanted to write a list of crazy, funny and fun things that happened on my trip to Phoenix.

Crazy
For those who are going to read this first one it is not G rated. The rest are fine after that.

The night before Alexia's baptism I got so sick. I was staying at somebody in Heidi's wards mom's house and did not feel so hot. That night I threw up three times. Poor Missy because of me she got sick too the next morning. We were sick the whole day. So there we were laying on the floor, in Heidi's room, on our belly's right up until the baptism. Dad and Darren gave us a blessing after the baptism. We started drinking soups and juices and liquidy stuff like that when all of the sudden I needed to threw up again. But right at this moment Daniel called to see how I was doing. So I am holding the phone in one hand and the other is hold my bowl I was barfing in. Poor Daniel had to hear me up chuck.

Crazier
So as we all know while I was in the states the crazy swine flu broke out in Mexico. Daniel was a little nervous for me to come home because if I were to get it most likely I would not have the medicine to take care of it. Plus the news made a huge thing about it, "Everyone in Mexico City is dropping dead like flies." Daniel wanted to keep me safe so he had me extend my vacation. No complaints here. So I stayed I think about 8 more days at Heidi's. I had a blast Heidi and I made cards. Even Alexia and Parker made one with us. I played games with the kids read with Lexi and too Parker. It was so much fun. (Daniel was so worried about me he started trying to find out all he could about the swine flu. While doing so he discovered where it all started. I think the picture speaks for itself.) *
Craziest

This one is a toss up between two.

First one of these is that a continuation of the topic above. Well you see while I was talking to friends down here through e-mails and watching the news I started freaking out. So all us girls decided to go to the stores and get masks and hand sanitizer so that when I went back home I would be safe. Well we found the hand sanitizer but no masks anywhere. Not any Wal-Mart, not Target, not any of 4 Walgreen's we tried, and the one CVS like a Walgreen's. So here comes to the crazy part I walked into a doctors or worse a pediatricians office and asked for 3 masks. I told them I live in Mexico I was flying out tomorrow. I told them them that my friends had told me that they could not find masks anywhere any more. I told them I would be traveling to Huston where the baby had died and crazy enough the lady went back asked the pediatrician and returned with three masks. Thanks to whoever you are. ** Second is I was crazy enough to actually let people take pictures of me with my ridicules hair. This is one of the first and thank heavens one of the last pictures of this crazy school bus hair.

Funny
Parker and I where sitting across from each other talking about I don't know what when all of the sudden looked very serious with his head turned a little to the side eyes looking up at me opposite of the head turn I call it shifty eyes. With his lips pressed together and said so randomly, "You need some children." I laughed so hard. I told him he was right, kissed him on the head and started laughing again. Then like all children conversations we went right back talking about what ever we where talking about before.

Funnier
Elijah had a hard time letting himself like me. Until Heidi told me that Lij loves to be tickled. So I just had to try. After a few times Lij would come into the room where ever I was, look at me like he was ready to run out of the room and say, "Beta tictle me." I did it so often that I taught him him he needed to lay down very still with his hands raised all the up so I could tickle him perfect. I have never met a child who wanted to be tickled so much and was so willing to raise his hands up. Silly little boy.
Funniest
I know that Heidi already told the story so I am not going to tell it again. But the funniest thing said while I was at Heidi was the store of Parker asking his mom if she could baby-sitting his stuffed animals. For complete store please click here. http://yepthesearethedays.blogspot.com/2009/05/nine.html
Fun
Of course visited Cold Stone twice. Had to get my doses in until next time. Thanks Lex and Parks for eating ice cream with me. I still can't get over what Parker ordered. Watermelon Sorbet with Oreo's. I love you Parks but I don't know if I could sallow that one down.

Funner
As you have seen from others posts we meaning Alexia, Missy, Heidi, Darren, and I tried to take the pictures us in the air like Missy always does with her roommates. I was so much fun. We took so many stick pictures. There were a few that turned out on Heidi's camera but here is some mine the last one is hers.















Funniest
This as well is a toss up.

First going to the water park here in Phoenix it was way fun. Everyone played in the water and I pretended I was getting a sun tan. ***
Second was Shopping. Shopping oh and shopping. In the caption this poster reads, "All she ever wanted was a little credit." You want to know the scary thing is about this movie the name of the character is Rebecca and she like to be called Bex not Becky, SCARY.
Extra explanations that go along with the stars.
*This photo was actually send to Daniel in an email. It is gross as ever but still cute how kids ever manage to do both at once I will never know.
**When it was finally time to fly home. I got to the airport after all of this drama and realized I left my masks in Heidi's guest bathroom. I had take them while I was getting ready that morning so I could use it on the air plane. Man I was so angry with myself.
***You see I say pretend because I can rub myself with the Cancer, -10 SPF creme and still not get tanned.

2 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

That was a really fun trip. I'm so happy that you were able to come. I love you so much. I love the thing about Parker and the children. That is exactly something he would say.

Heidi said...

It was so much fun having you stay with us. And so great that you just HAD to stay longer. Lije is sad that you aren't coming to Grandma's you punk...Me too!