Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Missy

It's another sisters Birthday today. Melissa I can't believe you are 20 years old. You are not suppose to get older. When Melissa and I were little we use to share a bed. Missy you remember all the nights we used to stay up and talk about Lagoon? Mom used to tell us girls go to bed. I still don't know how she knew we weren't asleep because we were so quite. Do you remember that night when we switch places on the bed like 5 times? Crazy stuff.

Missy, you have always been an example to me. Someone I looked up to even though you are younger. You are smart. You are hard working. And you don't give up even if things are difficult.You are great in sports. You always include others who are not as good as you. You are a team player.
You are a beautiful person inside and out. You are funny. You are a peace maker. You are a spiritual giant. You are kind with everyone. You are quick to forgive. You have stunning eyes. And you have great hair.
I love you Missy. Happy Birthday to my favorite little sister. You will always be my favorite little sister.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It's true. Melissa has GREAT hair. It's beautiful. I love her hair. I covet her hair.

Cory and Melissa said...

Heidi, is that all you could say. What about all the other stuff? Apparently the hair is the most important to Heidi. Thanks Becca. You are too nice. I love you tons and I hope everything is going well. I can't wait to see you sometime this year hopefully. You are such a great sister. Love you!

Heidi said...

Missy, don't be a booger! You know I think you are wonderful!