Oh, Alena I love you. It is your birthday. I hope you had a great day. Alena thanks for always standing by my side. Thanks for all the long talks. Thanks for helping me and giving me good advise. Thanks for encouraging me to follow my heart. Thanks for always being there for me.
Thanks for being such a great example all the time. It's fun going to the temple with you. We should make it a tradition that when I come and see you we get at least one temple session in. And it will be the same when you come and visit me.
I love this picture for two reasons.
First, it reminds me of you and your cowgirl ways. "for example the silly birthday cards."
Second, it's very complementing, even though my eyes are closed.
This is my BIRTHDAY CARD to you.
Thanks for being such a great example all the time. It's fun going to the temple with you. We should make it a tradition that when I come and see you we get at least one temple session in. And it will be the same when you come and visit me.
I love this picture for two reasons.First, it reminds me of you and your cowgirl ways. "for example the silly birthday cards."
Second, it's very complementing, even though my eyes are closed.
This is my BIRTHDAY CARD to you.
Have a Rootin' Tootin' Day.
2 comments:
Alena is a great sister. I can't wait to see her this weekend. I'm leaving the hubby at home just to make sure I get in some serious sister time. Love you girls!
I'm planning on doing a post as well. However, it might be a few days cause I'm crazy busy right now. So don't feel bad and think I forgot. It's comming. Rebecca I'm glad you posted this. It turned out pretty good.
Post a Comment