Sunday, January 25, 2009

10 favorite things

Because I am unable upload my pictures of what has been going on down here and I don't want to blog about them until I am able to put the pictures of with the entries. So in the mean time I am going to blog about my favorites and then I will tag others and have them do the same...

My Favorite Color is Purple. Every shade. When I get my own house purple will definitely be a focus color. My Favorite Season is Spring. All the trees are so beautiful and the new animals. It is such a peaceful time. We don't really feel the season change here like back home. But the new of springs; yes. My Favorite Fruit is Mango. And it is Mango season again I am so happy.
My Favorite Movie is a tie between "Ever After" and "Pride and Prejudice"

My Favorite Book "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer (Just the book not the movie and not the sequels)My Favorite Ice Cream is from Cold Stone "they understand the more stuff you can jam into the ice cream the better. "Chocolate Ice cream, Roasted Almonds, Heath Bar, and Caramel" or "French Vanilla, Cinnamon, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Apple Pie Filling, and Caramel." Need I say more.

My Favorite Flower is Alliums. They are so pretty and Simple.
My Favorite Candy is Almond M&M's. I love them to death. But I never see them here. Sure we have plane and peanut but never Almond. The other day I was in a little convent store and I saw one regular package and I went to by it 14 pesos or 1 dollar. I had forgot my wallet that day and realized I did not have enough pesos. So I had to put it back. I guess just not meant to be. :)
My Favorite Work Out Video is "Turbo Jam" If you have not seen it or tired it I highly suggest it. I did the two week challenge and it really works. I see results in just a few day. My favorite Song as of now is from Bob Sinclar "Love Generation"

Click Below to listen

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=HV6AS3-XeTs
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=l2HCAJKf-GE&NR=1

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We just ordered turbo jam I hope it can help with some of those baby rolls we never think we can get rid of.