Saturday, January 24, 2009

$10.71


This morning I got up and started washing clothes. I then headed to the grocery store where I got food for the week. When I got back Daniel was mopping our bathroom before leaving for Cancun for meetings. So I decided to sweep the rest of the house, dusted and mopped. Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, finished 3 more batch of clothes. I scrubbed the toilets washed the sinks. Cleaned the mirrors and glass. (Not the windows that will be for another day.) Folded the garments and towels. Cleaned the front porch area and made the bed. It has taken me all day to do this an now I am very tired and still have 2 more batches of clothes to go.

Looking back on it $150 pesos or $10.71 USD is not that much money to pay someone else to do it. I'm not a snob, I'm piratical.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I would totally hire someone for that price!!!! Mine didn't get cleaned this week. We are thinking we are going to move to Arizone come May or June so we spent the weekend trying to fix thing up around the house instead.

Heidi said...

Hire the cleaning lady for $11 dollars. You'll be happy and so will she. Win/win. :) Can you send her up here?