For my last blog a lot of you responded, you would love to come to visit me. But it is just to much money. Rest assured I understand. So because all of us are a little tight on cash, I thought I would give you a little tour in pictures. You own Piece of the Cozumel Pie.
We have the best beaches.
The diving and snorkeling is great here.This is a picture of the town square.
This is a light house here on the island. Behind it is a Star Bocks
We have beautiful water falls and statues.

This is the old church. You will find it in the Main Square.
This is the traditional women's clothing. It is called the Yucateca style. You can still see many older women wearing it every day.
But best of all are the sun sets.
They remind me every day of how much the Lord blesses me.
BON APPETIT




3 comments:
I'm coming sometime ok. I promise I will come and visit you. I miss you and love you but it looks like you have a lot of really neat things to keep you busy.
It looks beautiful!!!
The next time I come I'm bring Lexi.
Post a Comment