Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tulum

More adventures.

Monica Mom and Daniel

Nice and wet for this picture

Before discovering the fun at the beach.
Heidi do you like my shirt. Shopping and returning with you was so much fun thanks.

The best thing every LOVE.


So I have decided that Tulum is the Visitors spot if you come and see me. Most likely I will end up taking you to Tulum. Daniel's Mom visited for about 1 month and his niece is living with us will she studies English so while everyone was here we went to Tulum. It was so much fun. The one thing we did different this time as to the last two times visited (once Daniel and I for our Honeymoon and second with Darren and Heidi) was play in the beach. The water is so warm and the waves are perfect just enough to make you feel like you are going to die but still kind enough to not kill you. It was so much fun to jump the waves. Come on down and you can experience our new discovery for yourself.

Thanks for coming and visiting.

3 comments:

Bill said...

WOW! The beach is so beautiful! The color of the ocean is just gorgeous! Believe me, if we weren't in debt up to our ears on student loans right now we'd be on the next flight to Mexico to come visit ;) Enjoy the time you and Daniel have now to just pick up and go anywhere while you can--you won't regret it :)

Sarah said...

Rebecca so good to hear what you are up to. Maybe someday we will come that direction with both of us in school we seem to stay super busy. Hope all is well with you guys.

Cory and Melissa said...

Becca,
I promise I'm headed that direction soon. I'll be saving up to do so. I'm happy to see some new stuff. I just love reading the blogs to see what everyone is doing. I love you tons and call me again soon.