When I went and visited the States in June I went to the Rexburg Temple with Alena and we went true a session. It was really nice to go for many reasons. I was there for the ground breaking and so that was fun to see it all done. I was nice to not have to deal with head phones the hole time falling off and making senses. And I was able to go with my sister. We both enjoyed it. It was funny because I had forgotten my recommend and we talked with the temple president on the phone and he said it is OK, just come in and we can call your Bishop. So we did and when I gave him the information to call Mexico and he said oh what am I suppose to do with this I can't speak Spanish. I was so sad. I had Daniel email me everything that was written on my recommend and so I gave that to the President as well. He left for about 5 minutes and then came back and said it was OK I could go through. I was so happy. Thank you Heavenly Father for helping me out because I am sure the President did not call Mexico. It was for sure a miracle.

Look how pretty the grass is. I miss grass. But I don't miss snow.


This picture is my Favorite. It is so pretty. And look at those clouds, it snowed that day. Snow on the 13 of June. Only in Rexburg.
Alena and I


When I was in the temple I ran into one of my first roommates from College. Melanie. It was fun to catch up with her. What a small world really.
3 comments:
Ahhh it was freezing that week! Idaho is too stinking cold. Love the pictures though. Hey I emailed you. Check it okay?
That was a really fun weekend. When you're here again we'll have to get together like that.
So this is not related to this post but we just wanted to say HAPPY BELATED B-DAY! We hope it was the best yet! BTW-How are you feeling lately? And, did you get your vonage account set up? Give us a call when you get a chance! Love you,
Lindsay,Scott and Shelby :)
Post a Comment