So Halloween started early here in Mexico. Except for the fact this is not a prop. Yep that is right a Tarantula. And it turns out that they are everywhere here. In the pictures you can't really tell how big it is until you see Daniel at the very end for the comparison. I made Daniel get close for the picture because there was not way in heaven I was going too.
4 comments:
Yuck yuck yuck!
Becca, I got the chills looking at the last picture. I remember both of us talking of how much we hate spiders... I'm so glad Alex kills them for me!
holy crap that is just to big for comfort!
Although i've heard that their mouths are too small to bite a human...I hope that's true for your sake!
How's everything? Have you been to the doctor yet? I hope you're doing well! Love you guys!
Oh my gosh that thing is huge. I just couldn't appreciate it until the last picture. What if it jumped on Daniel? Darren would scream like a girl. For real. Yikes I'm fending off the creepy crawlies here. Love all of the new posts.
Post a Comment