Yes it is true I am in love with The Twilight Series. Thanks to Lindsay and Melissa. I have read the first two book Twilight and New Moon. I am almost finished with the third Eclipse. I read them all the time. Can you imagine me reading? I know it is hard to believe but it's true. It has almost turned into a hobby as of now it is just an obsession. You will see me with my book at all times. I had to buy a new purse just so that my book could fit inside. I read while eating my cereal in the morning. After my shower I read while I am blow drying my hair. While walking to and from work. I have become very good at reading and dodging cars at the same time (my peripheral vision has improved tremendously because of that.) When I go to the bathroom yes the bathroom I take my book. Don't act like you don't do it too, I am just willing to admit it. Poor Daniel; He has had to get use to me just sitting there ignoring him. And he's been a good sport when it comes to eating sandwiches every night because I am to busy READING to make anything else.
So for all of those out there who have not yet started the series. Just do it I promise you will not regret it. And who know maybe you will find new talents. Like the THIRST to read.
6 comments:
I loved the books too and I especially loved the ending. Sometimes it is hard to find a good book but once you do it is definetly hard to put down.
YAY! Welcome to the club-hehe. I knew you would enjoy them! Just think I live in a place that is just like FOrks! We really aren't that far away from where those books take place. I even thought if I had friends willing to it would be fun to go watch the Twilight movie there-haha...not really but I bet it would be fun. Anyhoo-hope you're doing well! Love ya!
Becca I'm so glad that you are reading the books. Who knows maybe this will cause you to like to read more. Love ya and keep me updated as to when you have completed them.
Are you done? I need your phone number again. The girl in Utah who has your old number is probably tired of me calling her but she's always nice about it. The store's vonage number - that's the one.
You've been tagged . . .
So Rebecca, you need to call us! We've been wanting to talk to you and see how things are going. Give me a call when you aren't too busy. Love ya!
Post a Comment