For Halloween this year I was really out of ideas. We did not want to spend money on costumes so I told Daniel well my mom always made costumes out of stuff at home. we looked and thought of ideas but when it came down to it. Mom just had alot more options. Because the lack of ideas and supplies this year Daniel did not dress up. And I went as a workout girl. Kind of borning to the locals that I work with. They don't understand that you can dress up as anything you are not normally dressed as. But that is ok.
This is my friend Yanelli. She is a Jahova Witness and is not suppose to dress up for Halloween. But all day we were having so much fun that she put another girls jipsy wrap on her head to see if she looked like a women from India.
1 comment:
Fun. Do they do pretty much the same kind of Halloween thing that we do? Well at least you dressed up so I give you credit for that.
Post a Comment