This is mom and I over looking Bryce Canyon. I was so much fun on the camp out. We made good memories.

This is Ben playing golf/baseball. He is such a cutie. I am going to miss these guys.
We had a great talent night and for mom's talent she read to the kids it was so cute to see them all up close to Mom staring at every picture, as she read about Care Bears. "Care Bear Stare"
Do I need to say anything about this picture. I love it. My favorite picture of the camp out.
And Alena's favorite. I bet you can guess why.
Look at those lips. Dirty but still kissable.
Lindsay and Shelby on the hike. It was so much fun to hang out with you Lindsay and meet your baby girl. She is so sweet and cute.
How many cute bums do you see?
ONE,
TWO, THREE
Three, I see Three!
The Camp Out was a Blast. Heidi thanks so much for organizing it this year. All the games were fun and I think you started some traditions with all the activities. Especially the talent night I am already thinking about what we can do next time. Thanks for all the fun guys.

2 comments:
Hey Becca it was sooo good to see you are already miss you. I'm glad you were able to come. I know we fought a couple of times but it wouldn't be the same if we didn't. JK. We need to work on that.
Hey sis. Love the new picture from Halloween. Too funny. Ditto here on the already miss you. Must call more often. How can I call you? I need the Cariloha # that rings you in the day. Promise not to overdo it. Love you babe! Happy Anniversary! One down, a bajillion magillion left to go.
Post a Comment