We are at CARILOHA and as you can tell we are working hard. It was really my day off but I was in the store and so I had Daniel snap a picture of us Yanille is a sweet girl. Ceyla is a member of the church and lived in the states for a while just love the both of them a ton.
And this is my beautiful cash rep the glass has bamboo in it love it.
This is my store and my handsome Daniel. Next to Daniel is Oscar. He has been working for us for a couple of months and all the American Women (young or old) ask to take Pictures with him. He loves it and always says "Anything for my job ladies."
Down here Mother's day is greatly celebrated even from the work perspective. So Daniel hired a Mariachi band and they played music for our Mother's in the company. These pictures are taken in Del Sol.Left to Right Eli, Fatima, Josefina, Sucelly, Inair and Handsome Daniel

Here is our wonderful band singing a way. They came into the store and played for all the mother's.
We had some of our customers who were mother's get involved as well. I think they liked it.
This Eli she is a hard worker she is always smiling and gets along with everyone.We had a company party when our old interns were leaving. It was so much fun and I got to hold all the little babies. This is Inair's little girl.
Fatima, Me and Irair. I am 5-2" and no longer the short one.
So my camera doesn't take very good night pictures.


4 comments:
Thanks for posting those pics from the campout! It was great to have you back in the States again--we do miss you! Shelby loved meeting you too!
I have to say I laughed in the pic when you said I'm no longer the shorter one, because you do look so tall compared to the otehrs. Thanks for sharing all your pics--its fun to see where you work. Next you must show us your house! :)
It was so fun to see you too, I hope you had a nice vacation. Keep in touch.
Yes please put pictures of your house on. -- Heidi
Cute pictures Becca! 'Bout time we see a new blog girl.
MUST...HAVE...PICTURES...OF...YOUR...NEW...PLACE!!!
Post a Comment