
This is my little friend Miguel. He is 5 years old and has 4 brothers and sisters. He is very poor little boy. Miguel lives in Cozumel and walks by my store with his mom and siblings every day.
I love him very much. He is always so happy. He makes me smile and cry at the same time. When I look into his dirty little face I am reminded of the word from our Savior,"Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God." Luke 18:16
Thank you Miguel for reminding me who I am and why we are sent to this earth, "to clothe the naked, and to feed the hungry, and to liberate the captive, and administer relief to the sick and the afflicted." Jacob 2:19
I love the Lord with all my heart. And I am so grateful for His love. May we all fullfil our callings in life and do our best to serve others. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Here are some more pictures I captured of him and his family.



1 comment:
I love this post Becca. What sweet little kids! Hey I need to know Daniel's birthday. Send it to my email though okay?
Post a Comment