So Daniel and I moved into this new house about 3 month ago. It is so cute. So I decided to take some pictures so you can all see how adorable it really is.
This is the corner, well kiddy-corner to our house. Good side walks and lighting with 2 to 3 benches on every block.

Our walk way 



My frist Bathroom. Yep I have a guest bathroom no more inviting my friends to walk into my bedroom.



Heid do you like how I displayed my LOVE.


I have an Oven. A wonderful oven. It cooks, it bakes and it broilers. (is that a word) Man what a wonderful joy it can bring to once life. I also have a Microwave that Daniel bought for me for Vanetine's Day. A great present.
My adorible bedroom. That bed is to die for, so big and a great matrise.
My Lovely Bed
I have a safe. So all I need is a big picture covering it and then I will be the real deal.It is like in the movies.
Great Shower

From across the street. Bet you can't tell that is a house. Well that is just the way houses are built down here in Mexico right next to the side walk.

Our walk way 

We have an up starts patio. It is pretty nice up there. You can sit and watch the sun set and drink Pina if you come and visit. "Pina-Colada with out the Alcohal down here is just called Pina."

Our Car Port


Our Car Port 
Our yard. I was thinking about planting grass and straightening it up but we are not going to stay very long and I would be sad to see it die so instead I don't look over there so I don't feel so bad. We have a turtle and an iguana. Not really sure how I feel about the iguana but at least it is a female which means it is only as big as my forearm instead of my whole leg. I can't seem to convince Daniel that relocation of the lizard is really the best option for everyone involved.

My Dinning Room which at this very moment is a bed room. But I will move back the Dinning Table this week. We just had guests in our house so we put up the extra bed.
My frist Bathroom. Yep I have a guest bathroom no more inviting my friends to walk into my bedroom.My living room; cute right!

My Coffee table is now complete. I bought those decorative balls in Utah and one from Missy.


Heid do you like how I displayed my LOVE.My lovely kitchen

I have a Fridge were the freezer does not ice over. You never now how blessed you are until your have a dumb freezer that gets all icy. And it is a huge fridge. I have to spend a lot more at the grocrey store to make it look full.

A double sink that is a gift from the heavens as well. For one reason more space to stick all the dishes before your kitchen looks like you need to wash the dishes again.
I have an Oven. A wonderful oven. It cooks, it bakes and it broilers. (is that a word) Man what a wonderful joy it can bring to once life. I also have a Microwave that Daniel bought for me for Vanetine's Day. A great present.
My adorible bedroom. That bed is to die for, so big and a great matrise.
My Lovely BedI have a safe. So all I need is a big picture covering it and then I will be the real deal.

My bathroom, I love it, just love it.
Great Shower
Well that is my house. I love it and hope to never leave it until we grow to big for it. "Fingers crossed for both reasons."
5 comments:
Becca that looks like a very nice place. We just took Missy with us to Heidi's this last weekend and it was so fun. You guys have a great family and we are glad to know you all.
Wow! That new place kicks your old place's butt! You're livin' in style, senora! :) Thanks for posting all the pics. It's so fun to see. Love you. Miss you.
Becca! Your house is soo cute and nice! I love it! You are so blessed to own your own place. Scott and I can only dream of that now-lol. Someday we will have a place that we can claim as ours...someday :)
PS. Thanks for your calls! So sorry that I missed them. I lost my phone for like a week after going to NM and then I didn't have it with me last Sunday. You are much better off calling Scott's phone first because he ALWAYS has his with him. I'm horrible about mine-so sorry I missed you! We love you!
Love the new digs becca! How fun for you. Thanks for getting this up. I've been dying to see it for a while. Miss you!
Rebecca!!!!! I laughed so hard when I first pulled up your blog, I love the picture of you and daniel! It's great! I miss Cozumel so much and am so glad I have a way to keep in touch with you to have Cozumel as a part of my life always!! Thanks again for Sunday dinner! It was great! I will see you in a year (if you fulfill your goal) :)
Post a Comment