On Wednesday, Brad and Katie came and saw us. They went on a cruise that stopped in Cozumel. It was so much fun to see them. I was very sad that they were here only for the day. We did all kinds of fun things with them in our 7 hours together. First we went to some small ruins here in Cozumel. Then out to a little Mexican/Sea Food Resturant. Next a little shopping on the main strip “Sol Kids and Cariloha” of course. Then to our house just to see how cute and little it is. Before sending then back on the ship we went to the beach where I tried to act like Katie by taking great pictures of Brad and Katie in the ocean with the sun was set in the background. You will have to check Katie’s blog to see how they turned out. Thanks guys for coming we can’t wait to see you again.
Daniel and I in the Shopping area at the Ruins. I love the big bush we are sitting next to, but watch your bum and back it is a poky one.
In the ruins we are standing in some kind of gate. The road behind us goes back like 5 Kilos so about 2 miles. It leads to a house that was probably for some rich family. Maybe an ancestor to "Juan Carlos." The road, reminds me of "The Testament" when the people are traveling. Or like the seminary videos.
This road was made by Daniel's great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa. No not really, yes I am silly. We have been to Tulum and Chichen-itza and none of them have a road like this one.
Thanks for coming Brad and Katie. Katie took more pics then me so check her blog.
P.S. Juan Carlos is our new Mayor and so Daniel and I say when something is expensive, it must be "Juan Carlos'". ex. Huge House, BMW, abd on and so forth.
No comments:
Post a Comment