FACTS ABOUT REBECCA
Hi everyone
So I stole this from Heidi's blog. I thought it was a good idea to us and tell more about me.
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school-yes and when you are finally gone and away all the excitement is over and then you want to go back because you are board
( ) Been to Canada
(x) See someone die-a girl driving infront on me in the Provo Canyon a very scary and sad day
(x) Been to Mexico-been; baby I live there
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane-who has not "should be the question"
( ) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC-it is one of my dreams
(x) Swam in the ocean-I count the Gulf of Mexico as the Ocean and so yes I have many times
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke-a long time ago not recently
(x)Paid for a meal with coins only-yes here in Mexico anything goes
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls-I loved to make prank calls when we where kids during the summer when mom and dad where at work. We used to call businesses and pretend that we thought that our mom was on the line and we would cry and say mom I want you to come home please. Or with all the kids we would go into mom's bathroom and pretend we were the baptist church. We would sing like the choir and asking if people would come to on Sunday to worship with the members. Good times. I don't think the next generation will ever understand thanks to caller-id. Man those where the days.
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage cameout of your nose-Orange Juice is a killer
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain-with Missy when we where kids. It rained so hard that we even washed our hair. Do you remember Missy
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about-In Cancun you can watch the sun rise over the ocean it is the most beautiful thing ever. Daniel and I have watched it together as well as Daniel's mom Horterncia when she came and visted us.
(x) Blown bubbles-yes here at Sol Kid we have a bubble kit that changes colors in the sun anyway i have used that a cupple of times
(x) Gone Ice-skating-in 7 grade with the Band on our trip to Denver
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
1. Any nickname? Rebox, Reba, Reb when I was a younger in elementary and Junior High but now just Becca, Bec, Becks
2. Mother's name? Shauna
3. Father's name? Marion
4. Favorite drink? Pina Coloda with out alcohol or orchata
5. Tattoo? No
6. Body Piercing? Ears
7. How much do you love your Job? I like it a lot I work I sells which I feel I am good at and I love working with people. The only thing I don't like about my job is all the drama that goes on between all the employees.
8. Birthplace? Farmington NM
9. Favorite vacation spot? Merida, Utah, Rexburg, and Vacations Period
10. Ever been to Africa? no my sis but not me
11. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? "OF COURSE NOT" very many times
12. Ever been on TV? Yes on the news in Utah when the Girl was killed October 5
13. Ever steal any traffic sign? no
14. Ever been in a car accident? yes and my latest one, Daniel and I where hit by a City Bus on our Wedding day in Cancun. 5 police men, 2 insurance company representatives, 10 calls each to the rental company and the City and 4 hours later we headed on on way. P.S. Nothing was solved in the end.
15. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 2-door
16. Favorite salad dressing? Ceaser and Hidden Valley Ranch
17. Favorite pie? cherry
18. Favorite number? 7, we where married 07-07-07 and 7 means complete
19. Favorite movie? "Ever After" and "Pride and Prejudice"
20. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, Holloween, Christmas, Forth of July
21. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Death, Chocolate Cake, 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies, Dark Cholocate Brownies, our Brownies, Molten Chocolate Cake from Chili's, and Cherry Pie "I throw the Cherry Pie in there so I don't look like I am a Chocolate Junky"
22. Who has loved you the most? Daniel and Family
23. Favorite day of the week? Friday and Saturday and Sunday. And Thruday because you know that Friday is the next day.
24. Favorite brand of body lotion? Love Spell from Victoria's Secret
25. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate
26. Favorite smell? Polo Blue right under Daniel's chin
27. What do you do to relax? Get a Massage, I really could use one right about now it has been a while
Here are some pictures of me infront the light house here in Cozumel. It is a very small one.
The ocean and water is so beautiful down here. You must all come and visit.
1 comment:
Loved this post! The part about the baptist church choir thing made me giggle. Too funny. yeah I don't think the kids will ever understand this now - you can prank text someone.
Post a Comment