Sunday, April 13, 2008

LET'S GET IT STARTED

Ok so I am going to try to start blogging. We will see how it goes. I think I am going to use this as a journal more then anything. And then if you get on and read you will know what is going on with us down here in Mexico.

Today it rained and the sun was shinning. So here I am wearing my sunglasses and running to my car after church, in the rain with no umberella. You no the "Rain Run" where your shoulders are all tucked up next to your ears as if that is going to prevent you from getting wet. (Of course we just washed the car yesterday.) After church we went home and ate yummy chichen and watermelon as our dessert.

Then I dropped Daniel off by the Square so he could catch the ferry and head over to his Sunday meeting.

1 comment:

Greedy Kristian said...

Cute blog. So glad you decided to put one together. I will be back to check for updates and see what's up with you.