Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Party



We had our Work Christmas party on Friday. It turned out great. We played the white elephant version of the present exchange. The company Del Sol provided a gift for everyone. Daniel and I came home with some headphones that Daniel really wanted and Toy Story Three. I wanted to get one of the house items but it just did not work out that way. Oh well the movie is way cute and I am sure I would have bought it eventually.


Two ladies that work with me Yenni and Inair

Lilia and I posing like Movie stars!

Then laughing at how silly we were. Nice shoes!!!!

Jessa and I. Jessa has a little boy that I swear is the Mexican version of Harry Potter. Jessa has been coming to church a little with me. She does not want to here the missionaries yet but like to come she says she feels nice. It is only a matter of time and prayers.
My Cariloha Team
Sheldon, Yenni, me, Lilia, Inair, and Jessa with Luis in the middle. Great team.
It was a great night. Thanks to my Cariloha team and the Del Sol teams as well for a great year. It has been wonderful and we hope 2011 will be even better. Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad.

5 comments:

Sheleeha said...

you look BEATIFUL :) i love it! looks like a lot of fun :)

Cory and Melissa said...

Dang Becca you look HOTT!!!! Looks like fun! Love you and miss your face!

Katie Wells said...

Whoa, mama! Cute dress. :)

Heidi said...

You know I coveting those heels right?

Lindsay said...

You look HAWT Rebecca! Lookin' good! Loving the dress and shoes too! Daniel has got to know he's a luck man ;) Sorry we missed your call the other day. Thanks for thinking of us. Love and miss you bunches!

Linz,Scott and Shelby