Monday, July 27, 2009

Jen and Dario's Wedding

My friends Jen and Dario got Married on May 30 and Daniel and I was able to attend their wedding. I meet Jen through a friend named Ale that I work with. Jen is a sweet girl and her new husband's is great too. I wish them the best of luck in their new and happy life together.

Jen taking off her shoes in this picture. No one could wear shoes during the ceremony. That was kind of fun. Jen looked really Pretty.
These are some of my friends that I have meet down here. They are my English speaking friends. Faith, Cindy, Sonya, Ale, and me. Everyone has their champagne glass and I have my water. Yes it is water. :)
Jen and Cindy are both from Canada. Cindy played a little game with the guest where we had answer facts about Jen and Dario. As the price for the ones who guessed right Cindy gave out these little rapped packages that are full of fun games and toys inside. As I understood this is a Canada traditional prize. So one of our toys in our prize was these crowns. We ware them for the rest of the night. P.S. Daniel and I did not guess any of the question we just got them because Cindy had extra left over and she sat at our table so everyone at our table wore crowns that evening it was fun. I also got a little tic-tac-toe game as well in my prize and I can't remember what Daniel got I think a picture to color.

Congratulations Jen and Dario we love you.

2 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Cute pictures. I'm glad you have your camera back and that you decided to still blog. See you do fun stuff. I love you and keep it up.

Heidi said...

It looks like a fun night. I kept trying to click on your pictures to make them better, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Hey, did they get you a new camera?