Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Katie's Birthday


I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Katie. I am so sorry that I am writing this so late. You are a great sister. Just like Missy wrote in her blog even though you are our sister-in-law. You have been around so long and we like you so much that I like to drop the in-law. So Katie thanks for being such a great sister. I love to learn from you. Things you have taught me are for example
1. To be more organized (I need more practice on that one)
2. How to know what to play at the beginning of a hymn.
3. Good and easy shrimp dinner ideas.
4. Great idea on how to create cute letters to display in my house.
5. Tips on how to be a good mom (You are a great mom.)
6. That being married is not all the scary. "Do you remember all the talks about getting married I used to be so scared and you would tell me how wonderful it is." You were right.

Thanks again Katie for being a part of our family and marrying Brad even though I told you not to when I first met you. It was all because he locked me in the closet. I don't know why but that was so traumatising to me as a kid. I now see it was just brothers and sisters being mean to each other. So thanks for not taking my advise. We love you tons.
Happy Birthday Katie.

p.s. Katie I don't even have a picture of you. I use to have a picture of you and me on the cruise if you have a copy of it send it to me in an email so I can past it on my blog. Love you tons.

4 comments:

The Wethington's said...

What an EVENTFUL trip! I'm glad you got home safe and sorry you don't have the masks. Have you ever read the shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsela? There's Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Shopaholic and Sister...and Shopaholic and Baby. I think they are SOOOO much better than the movie. The movie just didn't have time to tell all the really funny stories she does. You've got to read them! I think they say a few bad words though because in the books she is English and you know how some of the bad words are common there. Not too bad you can just black them out with a sharpie. :)

Katie Wells said...

Awww. Thanks so much. So nice of you!

Heidi said...

Yeah we do love us some Katie don't we?

Heidi said...

Hey just wanted to wish you and Daniel a happy anniversary today. Post something new will ya? ;)