This was the cutest idea and I can't wait to make my own for a birthday down here.
She actually got two cakes one for her and her friends that in the end was to cute to cut before her grandma's saw it. (The purse) and the other one that a sister in her ward made.
It was so beautiful. And they both tasted great.How fun for Lexi she got two parties one with her friends and one with all her relatives. Her are some pictures of those events.


Lexi's baptism was so beautiful. Something funny now that you look back, but very stressful at the time was, when they got to the church for the baptism there was no water in the font. Poor Lexi thought that she was not going to get baptized. But the brothern started to feel it up and her uncle Nolan haled water to the font in 5 gallon jugs. We started just a little late in another room. Even though this happend it was okay because the spirit was still there and it was very strong. Here is a picture of Alexia being silly in her baptism dress. Happy Birthday sweetheart. I love you. You choose the right when you choose to get baptized. You are loved forever by your Aunt Becca. And always remember you are my favorite Lexi in the whole world.
3 comments:
It was a really great day. I was so happy to be able to go.
I just realized the picture of Lexi in her baptism dress never loaded or I deleted it on accident.
Sweet post Becca. I must say that I loved how our purse cake turned out. I am so glad that you and Melissa were there to help me with that party. That would have been crazy by myself. You two are the best. We miss you.
Post a Comment