This is my sweet nephew Ben. He is 6 years old today. He is funny and Handsome. I love him so much because he is very sweet and kind. I love to talk to him on the phone because he always says yes ma'am no ma'am.
This picture reminds me of when been laughs. Katie is so right. She said he as a great giggle. I totally agree. Ben your giggle is so adorable. I am just thinking of it now and smiling. I can't believe you are in school Ben and not only that but it is almost summer you are going to be done with your Kindergarten days. Keep laughing and being a great brother to your sister. I love you tons and want to wish you a very Happy Birthday.
Love Aunt Becca
1 comment:
Rebecca! I haven't seen you in so long! Tell me all the goods! You live in Mexico? That is sooo very amazing! I bet it is just beautiful there and very exciting to say the least ;) So how have you been? I'm so excited to follow your blog!!
Post a Comment