10 Things I love about My Mom
1. She hums all the time
2. She is very funny
3. Her Smile is so Contagious
4. Her Laugh is Timeless
5. She is so nice to everyone
6. She makes friends very easily
7. She is always giving of herself
8. She is always perpared when it comes to giving presents "little box in the closet"
9. She is a Great Friend
10. She loves me very much and has always taken care of me
Mom I love you. You are amazing. You mean the world to me and I am so grateful for your love and patients. Thanks for all you have done for me in my life. And all you still do.
2 comments:
I love this picture of mom! It just reminds me of how much fun she had on the cruise with all of her girls.
Awww...I love mama wells too! She's just so happy all the time--the best mother-in-law I could ask for :)
Post a Comment