Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday the 10; What a Great Day

Daniel and I went to the beach the other day and played in the water and tanned. OK so I tanned and Daniel played in the water. We had lots of fun. After a couple of hours in the sun we decided we were getting hungry and it was time to go back home. We got in our car and discussed that we have never driven around the whole island so we decided we should.
So these pictures are taken on the other side of Cozumel. Were the waves are more ruff and so is the land. As we were driving we saw some surfers. I have seen surfing on TV but for the first time ever I saw real people out in the ocean surfing. While we were watching we would get all upset because sometimes they would miss a good wave. After a while of getting upset at the surfers we both stopped and started laughing. We don't even know what we are talking about. Thank heavens the surfers did not hear us other wise we would probably get beaten up.
We asked this guy with no shirt or shoes. Who was selling coconuts from his bike on the side of the road if he would take a picture of us. It turned into a photo shoot. He was telling us where and how to stand it was so funny. We finally told him it was enough and that we did not need any more pictures.
Needles to say it was a great day and we had lots of fun. Here are just a few pictues to show the great day we had.

The other side of Cozumel

First Picture taken by our Photographer

I do have to admit he was pretty good.
The whole side-ways shoot was on purpose. I think!
So I think you get the point.

Our Photographer was great and we asked when our next session could be.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Wow--goregous scenery! I'm jealous you guys can just pick up and go to the beach anytime you want. I wish we could come visit yall like Heidi and Darren and Brad and Katie. Hopefully we'll be able to come visit sooner than later :)

Heidi said...

How fun to finally get around the whole island. Great waves too! I loved watching the surfers in Hawaii. Miss you babes!