Sunday, August 26, 2012
Cultural Night
The Ward had a cultural night yesterday and I danced. I miss dancing so much and wish that I would have had more opportunities to learn dance in my life. I was only exposed to it a little when in High School dancing with the cheer team during half times. And than I started learning in college. I took clogging, ballet, modern dance, ballroom dancing and more and loved all of the classes. I am a slow learner I think sometimes that has to do with the world being right handed and my brain being so left handed that I have trouble learning at first. But my desire and passion radiate from my heart. There are a few things in my life that I can honestly say I really love and dancing for sure is one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute Becca! I would love to dance but I know that its expensive and hard to learn. Love you!
Lexi
P.S. Love your finishing move! :-)
Post a Comment