Friday, July 27, 2012

Mother-in-law

This is a picture of us with Daniel's mom. She is so amazing. I think I am the most luckiest girl in the world. Why you may ask I think I have the best mother-in-law in the world. That's right how many of you out there can say that. She is one of the nicest, most loving, serving, hardest working, spiritual intone, amazing women I know. I don't have one thing that I can honestly think or say that bugs me about her. That's right not one thing. OK well one she is always busy and never sits down. I am always saying Hortenica sit down and relax and she just laughs.
She lives with Daniel's sister Francis in Poza Rica but from a small town called Entabladero where she was born and raised. We went and visited her town while in Veracruz and saw some of her family. This is a picture with a cousin. I will have to come and fill that back in because I don't know their names. They live extremely humble.  Just one more time I have reminded while living here in Mexico. how blessed I really am and how material things in this world does not create happiness. (L-R) Son of the cousin, cousin, Daniel, Hortencia and Lili-Daniel's baby sister.
 Some pictures of the area of Entabladero. It is so quite and peaceful there. I loved it.


 Daniel's nephew's playing the the river in Entabladero. black shorts Helam, red shorts Samuel. Cute and funny boys.

 Daniel on a scary bridge. That crosses the river. It is a old bridge not being used anymore.  I think they just need to get rid of it. If you look closely you can see parts falling off.
 However it does make a nice picture.
 Rock from the river bed. While sitting and watching everyone play in the river Hortenica told me how the water is lower then it used to be. I think she had alot of fun going back and visiting her home town. Memories, many memories.
It was great visiting Daniel's family. I told you I would post more I just did not realize it would be 8 months later. :)

2 comments:

mom and dad said...

It looks like a very calm place. Daniels mom is so short. Is she 4 ft. tall. So fun toe see your jewelery and pictures. love you both take care mom

Rebecca said...

Daniel's mom is pretty short but I am not sure exactly how tall she is I will have to ask and find out. She is a great women I wish you could meet her.